I have always said that Colt is such a great kid! Well here is just one of the reasons. I had to write this down before I forget.
So Clint took Colton on his first bow hunt to Texas this last week. He was trying to get all caught up on his homework before he left but still had a lot to do yesterday. So me being the nice mom that I am (haha) offered to help him. Don't judge! He still had 6 or 7 pages of math. It went something like this.
Me- Colt, do you want me to help you get some of this done. You have a lot left.
Colt- Mom, thanks so much for offering but my teacher would probably find out. Besides I probably better do it all so that I am understanding what I am doing.
Yeah, I stood there speechless! Cause I know that if my mom had offered to help me at that age I probably would have jumped all over it. I know that we are supposed to be examples to our kids but I am telling you that he is an example to me almost every day!!
Friendships?????
11 years ago




6 comments:
yep....he is NOT NORMAL!!!! (such a good kid and I have no idea what planet he came from!!)
WOW!!! He's a keeper for sure! That just comes to show how good of parents you guys are.
What a sweetie.
He is so darn cute! I would have never...and Karter wouldn't either! I agree with Haley what planet is he from? He is such a great kid!!
LOL! That is awesome. You guys are great parents and it comes out in your adorable boys.
what you have told me of your math skills Colton knew better than to let you "help". haha
What a great kid!!
Post a Comment