Would you just look at these sweet faces, they melt my heart! (haha) Really I don't know what I would do without these boys and all the chaos, silliness, love, fighting, creativity and LOUDNESS they bring into my life daily. For the most part they really are the best of friends. They of course have there moments and I want to pull my hair out but at the end of the day they just love each other.


Our old barn is still standing and the rope swing is still a hit!


Koda thought it was so FUNNY that I was pulling faces. He kept telling me to do it over and over. They each wanted turns taking pictures. I might add that Gage really does a dang good job!
5 comments:
Those are super cute.
I love your cute boys!!
HEART BREAKERS! You and Clint are in trouble! THEY ARE GORGEOUS!! I LOVE that your parents still have the rope swing in the barn:D MEMORIES!!!!
SUPER CUTE SHAN!!!
XOXOXOXO
Seriously the cutest boys ever with the best momma!
Your boys are so handsome!! I love the pictures you can tell that they are very boyish boys haha
Post a Comment