Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas eve 2009

I LOVE this time of year. There is nothing better than to GIVE, GIVE, GIVE! I love the feeling that the holidays bring. Put aside the craziness of Christmas shopping, trying to find the perfect presents, the crowds and just the hustling around, I LOVE IT! I love being with family and friends and LOVE that come with it all. We always do a dinner at my moms house on Christmas eve with the family. The house is full of chaos from super excited kids all day. Including myself. We have done this since I can remember. Then after all the family leaves my Mom does a tree game for all us kids and her grand kids. It is so much FUN! You either end up with some silly gifts or some really good gifts!






The tree and Mr. Moose!


And of course what would Christmas eve be without a Christmas story going 24 hours on TV!

3 comments:

HaleyandGabe said...

you're so nice to post a picture of my "x-mas baby, twins, due any day, about to pop......" big ol' stomach!! Love ya!

*WEST* said...

HAHA you are welcome!!

Jenn said...

Haha!! We watched that multiple times too! Love it! :)