Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween 2009

I am not very good at getting pictures on Halloween for some reason! Life as been so crazy that I did not get one decoration up this year. Of course this year was no different, my kids are changing there minds up to the minute before they walk out the door on what they want to be. We met up with great friends and trick or treated the night away! Colt got to go with his friends all by himself this year. Clint had to talk me into letting him go. Its crazy to me that he is old enough to do this now.

What a cute and scary pirate they made! Koda was so excited to go with his best friends!

A zombie, a rocker, (slash) vampire, army guy and some guy they picked up in a van down by the river!!!


6 comments:

Sorensen's said...

Cute costumes! Who is the rocker dude?

Sunshine said...

LOL!! well written.

Jenn said...

haha...Love the costumes!!!!!

Duncahoo said...

I love the one with Kyle in it! Such cute freakin kids!

Manolakis Family said...

What cute kids and looks like such a great time! Seriously though, crazy to think of Colt going all by himself... I keep telling Lex she can't get any bigger but she doesn't listen to me.

Lana said...

Those are awesome and funny Halloween pictures! Is that Kyle? :) You did so many fun things this past month. The pictures of the kids with the pumpkins were so cute! I could have passed on "Where the Wild things are" and the "Haunted Train" too. At least it gives the kids something to do, right? Thriller looks fun. What a great Mom you are. The Disneyland trip looked amazing! You had me laughing with your stories. I loved the boys face paintings.
I am SO impressed that you went bow hunting. That was ALOT of work! What a fun experience, and you managed to look gorgeous while doing it of course!