Sunday, October 18, 2009

October festivities...

So our fall break started out with not a single thing planned. But that did not last long. Clint has been gone a ton lately so come Thursday I decided the boys and I needed something to do. So at the last minute I decided to take them to see Thriller up at Kingsbury hall. They absolutely loved it! I will say some parts I was thinking should they be seeing this? I have taken the older two before but this was Dakodas first time. We all had such a great time.


Yes, I am aware that all three need hair cuts...


Then on Friday we got up and went and saw "Where the wild things are." I love the book but still not sure about the movie. I thought it was good but my kids did not get it at all. It was a little sad. I am sad because I REALLY wanted to love this one!


Then Saturday night my whole family went and did the Heber creeper haunted train ride. I would say its a skip it. They could make it a lot better. I will say Dakoda, who is pretty tough and it takes quite a bit to scare the kid was scared! Thriller did not even bother him and this had the poor kid in tears. And it is cheesy!!







6 comments:

Scott, Mandi and the boys said...

what the hell are you posting stuff on your blog for...your suppose to be parting it up right now you know!! Wish I was there with u guys next time well plan better!!

Sorensen's said...

Looks like fun! THis year has been crazy for us...we still haven't even made it to a pumpkin patch! Good to see that Clint could make it with you to the haunted train!

adamsfamilynews said...

I totally know what you mean about some parts of thriller that might not be good for some kids (lorana bobbit skit, which was totally hilarious) Jer and I just went on Saturday. Have you seen Shut up and dance that Odyssey puts on? It is way awesome!!

Duncahoo said...

Sorry we dogged out on it all but so glad you had a great time. I miss you!!!

thescotts said...

I LOVED Thriller. I go every year with my girlfriend. We haven't seen wild things yet. Ele loves the book but if your boys didn't get the movie, she definitely won't. Looks like tons a fun! Have fun in Disneyland!!
By the way, your boys are GORGEOUS!!! And tell Hailey that Bostyn kills me! She is absolutely GORGEOUS!!
XOXOXO

Amber Lynn said...

how fun!! what great adventures! i love the pic at the bottom!!! so cute