We did LOTS of swimming. I did not take any pictures this year thanks to Ris I have a few from swim lessons. The kids all did so great and it is amazing to see how much progress they have made.
Every year we do a BIG movie night out on my moms HUGE lawn. We always have so much fun. This year we watched Bedtime stories. All the kids had a ball and I know I did. I am sad that I dont have pictures of everyone but there was a lot going on. Missed those of you who could not make it and we will see you next time!! I love to get together with friends and family there is nothing better!
Then Sunshine invited Ris and I to go up to Park City and stay at there Condo. We went to Salt Lake on Saturday and played all day then to Park City. Sun broke the only key we had off in the door trying to get in at about 11 that night. SO FUNNY! The only pictures I have of the weekend is her climbing through a closet and her going into the woods to scale the side of the condo to try and get in, and it worked! We had such a good time eating, shopping and talking. I always have such a great time with them and I am grateful too have them in my life!


We all had a great summer. Lots of swimming, camping, parties, boating, movies, dinners, girls night out and just chilling. We are so grateful to have so many wonderful friends....
We all had a great summer. Lots of swimming, camping, parties, boating, movies, dinners, girls night out and just chilling. We are so grateful to have so many wonderful friends....






1 comment:
Even though summer went so fast we still had a great time! Much more to come too!
Post a Comment