So what do we do when it is so HOT outside and we are to
LAZY to get to a pool?? We tell our Papa to flood his
lawn and we swim there! We have done it for as long as I can remember and it is still one of our favorite things to do in the summer. This time Ris dropped by with her girls and they all had such a great time!


Bostyn LOVES the water...

6 comments:
That looks SO fun! I remember when I was little having water fights in my grandpa's irregated flooded lawn... What fun memories!
What freakin cute kids we have!
FUN!
I love how some of the pictures look like the kids are walking on water.
What fun - your boys are so handsome! Love all the pictures and posts... PS stop talking about how summer is almost over I can't begin to think we have even made it to the half way point:)
The irrigation water is Ammie's favorite thing - I would love to bring her by next time.
Seriously those are the cutest kids ever! I love it!!!! :)
Post a Comment