
Can't believe that I am at this point in my life! Having a kid with double digits that is. Colt is such a great kid I feel so blessed to call him mine!! He is still really into anything to do with army, military etc... he can name any plane, ship, gun,bullet, and tell you about different wars and war heroes. Its crazy, but I have explained to him that its just not happening! Really I am not to worried because last night his little brother pulled a tooth out and the blood made Colt sick! haha.
He is so great with his little brothers and is definitely a peacemaker. He stands up for what he knows is right and has no problem telling someone other wise. He gets along really well with others and is a friend to everyone!!
He is so great with his little brothers and is definitely a peacemaker. He stands up for what he knows is right and has no problem telling someone other wise. He gets along really well with others and is a friend to everyone!!







9 comments:
Congrats to you and your lil guy! he is such a handsome young fella.. I love the baby pictures, and holy cow that kid had some hair.. your kids might be ageing, but I swear you doing look a day over 21!!! smokin hot..;)
Those pics are so stinkin cute! Happy Birthday Colt!
Can he get any cuter!! Happy 10th Birthday Colt!! We love you!!
What a handsome guy. Happy birthday!
SOOOOOO CUTE! Fun seeing you at Target! Hope you survived the party!
Love, Kel
that one picture you are laughing at is good ol pablo jaumbie....you remember, SO FUNNY!
CUTE!! I love his baby pics.
Happy Birthday to Colton!!
I have missed catching up with you! Can I just say once again that you have GORGEOUS kids! I can't beleive you have a 10 year old either. What a sweetheart. Love the pictures. How exciting that you had a baptism too. To make you feel better....our baptism did not go peacefully either. We will have to swap stories!
I love the family picture at the bottom of your blog. You look so gorgeous!!
Happy Birthday! No wonder you kept having more...he was a gorgeous baby! Love the pictures!
Post a Comment