Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Girls get away ST. George and Las Vegas

This past weekend we took a mini vacation to St.George and Vegas. We had such a GREAT time doing a whole lotta nothing and everything! We have been planning it for awhile but it ended up being just the three of us, the rest of the clan could not make this trip. Haley, Kim and I did a lot of laying by the pool, shopping, eating, movies, and just relaxing. We went to Vegas on Saturday and met up with Rory and had such a fun day. We shopped hit Cheesecake of course, played at the pool at Mandalay Bay, shopped some more and stopped by Serendipity for frozen hot chocolate and lots of food then topped the night off by watching the water show at the Balagio. That is still probably one of my favorite shows in Vegas. I LOVE IT!!




Kim, Haley, Rory and I...


Haley was so EXCITED to see that they got a Serendipity there. She has been to the one in New York and LOVED it. She loved it even more when she saw they had peanut butter frozen hot chocolate!


Some of my wolf pack!! hehe

So I must say this Batman and Robin sucked, but we had to get a pic!





Can not wait to get back. Especially cause the weather was so nice there and it did nothing but rain here and still is! Thanks girls for such a great weekend. Counting down to the next one and for the rest of my girls to go!!

6 comments:

Scott, Mandi and the boys said...

You know I am coming next time come hell or high water. Looks like it was tons of fun! Wish I could have made it this time!!

Sunshine said...

AWWW! So bummed I missed out. Looks like fun!
I'm in for the next one!

Duncahoo said...

SAD! But so glad you all had fun!

Dane and Jessica said...

Every single part of that trip sounds like it was perfect!!

katie said...

so fun!!!

Jenn said...

Thanks so much Shannon! I love your pics, I want to go! Hee Hee!!