Thursday, April 2, 2009

Interview part 1....

So do you ever wonder how your kids view you? I do. While we were couped up last week I interviewed them and asked them questions about me. I asked them individually so the others could not hear there answers. It was pretty funny. I was surprised and not surprised at some of the answers and then some of the answers cracked me up! I got this idea from one of my friends blog and I thought it was a cute idea. These are there exact answers...

An interview about Mom.

1. What is something mom always says to you?
Colton-I love you
Gage-I love you
Dakoda-Knock it off

2. What makes mom happy?
C-us
G-us
D-bowling

3. What makes mom sad?
C-When we fight
G-When we fight
D-when we say bad things

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
C-funny jokes
G-funny jokes
D-When I do funny things

5. What was mommy like as a little girl?
C-Funny
G-So cute
D-A baby girl

6. How old is your mom?
C-30
G-30
D-21

7. How tall is your mom?
C-5ft 2
G-6 ft 1
D-1 inch

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
C-Lake Powell
G-Read
D-Guitar hero

9What does your mom do when you're not around?
C-Play Guitar hero
G-Read
D-Computer

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
C-don't know
G-Actor
D-Actor

11. What is your mom really good at?
C-Making food
G-Loving us
D-Guitar hero

12. What is your mom not very good at?
C-Cant think of any thing
G-trying to stop us
D-bowling

13. What does your mom do for a job?
C-Hair, babysits
G-Don't have a job
D-helps little kids on the bus

14.What is your mom's favorite food?
C-Salmon
G-Salad
D-Chicken noodle soup

15.What makes you proud of your mom?
C-Gave birth to me
G-Always helping people
D-Takes care of me

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
C-Mr. crab
G-no offence...Wanda from fairly odd parents
D-Sponge bob

17. What do you and your mom do together?
C-Go to movies vacations
G-Snuggle
D-Play rock band

18. How are you and your mom the same?
C-Same last name
G-Same eye color
D-We both play on the computer

19. How are you and your mom different?
C-Different first names
G-Different first names
D-I'm a boy your a girl

20. How do you know that your mom loves you?
C-Tucks me in every night and tells me.
G-Lots of hugs and kisses
D-Hugs and kisses

21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
C-He is strong
G-He is funny
D-He married you

22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
C-Mall
G-Store
D-Tepenyaki

It is funny what kids pick up on that you do not realize. And also the things they think they know. They thought that this was so funny!

9 comments:

Hill said...

This was hilarious!

TJ and Stephanie said...

HAHA that is such a fun idea! I wish toby was old enough so I could ask her questions!!!

Robyn said...

That is so cute, Im totally gonna do that, I would love to hear what they would say!

The Bischoff's said...

I love it! Kids are so funny! I'm glad you did that! =)

Scott, Mandi and the boys said...

I have got to do that to Karter...kids are so funny! Have a good day Wanda!!

HaleyandGabe said...

haha i am dying over the 'what is your mom really good at?'....colton said, making food???? must be his other mother!

thescotts said...

So cute!! l am going to do iy with Ele. Your boys love their mama!!!

Dane and Jessica said...

I love that idea!!! Their answers are all hilarious it was so fun to read, I can't imagine how fun it must have been for you

*WEST* said...

Haley --what do you mean the other mother? I have skills you dont even no about!!