Its been awhile since I have posted. The warm weather comes around and you just want to stay outside and soak it up! Over Easter we got a new baby! Clint's sister
Ash had her little guy on April 11. Wyatt came three weeks early and weighed in at 5lbs 14 oz. He has had a little struggle with his oxygen and eating therefor is still in the hospital. He look
EXACTLY like his older brother Bridger. Its crazy how much they look alike! Both kids are a good mix between Daddy Cole and Mom. He is so stinking CUTE! We can not wait for him to get home!!!!

Bridger patiently waiting to see his baby brother...

Easter was relaxed. So relaxed I didnt even take pictures of there cute baskets or nothing. I grabbed my camera for a few shots of the Eater egg hunt at my moms! That's about it!!

Whats Easter without the bubbles!!??
1 comment:
Super cute new header! Feeling it a bit this morning??? Happy late Easter and Happy Bday to sweet Gage, his party looked like it turned out great!
Post a Comment