Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Mini road trip and tournament in St. George

The boys had a softball tournament in St.George this weekend so Haley and I decided to go down a day earlier and hit Vegas solo with no hubby's or kids! It was so much fun and much needed. The weather for the most part was so nice except for Friday nights game which was so COLD.
The boys did really good up until Saturdays mid day game. We new we were in for it when the other team showed up with there own personalized bat bags, weight equipment, and head coach. I'm not sure but I think they may have even had a sports medicine DR. on hand! It was a great weekend and I cant wait to get back.





After the loss...






See how cute and innocent they look?!? The next picture was just moments after when they thought I was not looking..yeah that is Dakoda throwing a ball at Gage cause he had had it with him. Yeah not so cute!


Tutu had sooo much FUN! As long as you are not trying to keep her detained and she is free to go where she wants!







And of course LOTS and LOTS of swimming







On the way home we went through Mountain Meadows it was really cool to see.





And last but not least...I am for sure not a candy person but when Easter rolls around I eat one too many of these. The mini cadbury caramel eggs are DELICIOUS!
Gage and I definitely had our share of them this weekend I finally had to get rid of them!


8 comments:

thescotts said...

Oh Shan! You are making me JONES for the sun!!! I want to get out of this crappy weather so badly! I am trying to talk Jac into a mini vaca but he is so darn busy! I am just about to pack up the kiddies and go on my own. Maybe I can talk my mom into going with me!
By the way, I ate my fair share of easter candy already too! I can't look at another peep or dove chocolate egg! HEEEHEEE!
Love your post!
Kel

HaleyandGabe said...

LETS GO BACK!!!! oh and you forgot to mention the peanut butter eggs....and how you save me ONE!!!!!hahaha

Duncahoo said...

So much fun! Your pics all look so great! I wish I was there with you guys especailly the no kids night, YEAH!

The Mills said...

How fun! I hear Clint can hit the ball REALLY far...

Sunshine said...

FUN!! I love that you caught the boys in action.
we REALLY need to do a girls trip

HaleyandGabe said...

tell Sunshine lets go!!!! TOMORROW!! I'm off Friday, lets do it

Ashley Willoughby said...

personalized bat bags?? That means buisness. Tell Clint not to feel too badly.

Dane and Jessica said...

Holy cow you guys are ALWAYS doing something fun!!