Monday, February 2, 2009

Misc.. weekend..

This weekend My Mom had to take my Grandma up to her sis 80th birthday party and some how I got suckered into going too. I know that sounds awful to say I just kept thinking I had so much other stuff to do. My Grandmas family is scattered all over so she does not get to see them that often so I was glad she got to go. They are all full of spunk and it is pretty funny to hear them talk about the good old days. I was glad that I ended up going especially when I saw how happy my Grandma was to be there. They had put together a slide show of some old pictures of there family and I knew I had some of them at home so I am putting some on here. I love old pictures.
Grandma, Kenna Bonita....................My mom and me!
(her sisters)


Grandma, Quentin, Rita...Grandma, mom....grandma Rita me!
(her brother and sil)
Grandma and some of her siblings



I love this picture!

3 comments:

HaleyandGabe said...

haha SUCKER!!!! I look at that last picture and think....ok, I can never say I am bored or have nothing to do ever again!

*WEST* said...

Ha Ha...Yeah some of us will take one for the team while others sit home and make Peanut butter brownies!!

HaleyandGabe said...

oh my gosh, I have fallen off the wagon and can not get back on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I almost think i am pregnant, which I am NOT!!! HELP!