We hope you all have a great Holiday season! It has been a tradition in my family to have the Christmas story playing all day on Christmas Eve so if you are like my family may you enjoy 24 hours of the Christmas story!!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! I should come over to watch that movie. Everyone always talks about it and I've never seen it. I've seen bits & pieces but that's it. hope you have a fabulous Christmas!
5 comments:
WOO HOO!!!! TONIGHT IS THE TREE! YEA!!!!! Remember last year I got jipped cause Gabe wasn't there?!?!
Oh yeah. You can't have Christmas with the Kelshaws with out a little Christmas story action.
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
I should come over to watch that movie. Everyone always talks about it and I've never seen it. I've seen bits & pieces but that's it.
hope you have a fabulous Christmas!
you have an amazingly beautiful family!! glad you are well.
tara
I love Christmas Story. YOur family pictures are so awesome,you all look gorgeous!
Post a Comment