Sunday, December 7, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom and Dad!

I just want to tell my parents Happy Birthday. There birthdays are only 4 days apart. You truly are both amazing people. They are the best friends, parents, sister, brother, mother, father, grandma and Papa you could ask for. Thanks for all you do for us. They are both there for any one at any time any where! WE LOVE YOU!

I threw in some older pics of them...

My mom grew up on horses and was really really good!


HOT!********************************** One of the many fishing trips too Alaska








Happy Birthday!!!

10 comments:

Bits and Pieces Photography said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
HaleyandGabe said...

ISN'T IT AWESOME HOW WE PRETTY MUCH HAVE THE GREATESET PARENTS OF ALL TIME???? AND YES WE COULD ACTUALLY KNOW THAT!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM & DAD!!!

WE LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!

HaleyandGabe said...

i know i spelled greatest wrong.

Crystal said...

I seriously love your mom and dad and yes I would have to say you two are very lucky! tell them Happy birthday.

Hill said...

I love the vintage pictures. I went private with my blog so will you send your email to hillyhall@gmail.com so I can add you? thanks!

Brooke said...

Happy Birthday Kevin and "T"!
I love your parents! They are both so much fun. I am totally diggin' the picture of your mom on the horse...she is a Hottie!!! You guys are lucky to have them as parents, but the really lucky ones are your kids!!! I bet they have your parents wrapped around their finger!

Scott, Mandi and the boys said...

I love your parents so much. They are like 2nd parents to me! You are lucky to have such wonderful parents. Tell them happy birthday and give them a BIG hug from me!!

The Mills said...

We missed seeing you guys too, over thanksgiving!! Clint just wanted us to meet him at good ol Cornerstone!! We love looking at your blog! Thanks for sharing with us :)

HaleyandGabe said...

that just too dang funny....;)

katie said...

aren't old pictures the BEST!?!