So we are standing in line for our tickets and these girls walk up and they were a little scary. They had on huge amounts of fake eyelashes that you could not miss. Of course my sis and I noticed. We get our tickets and head in, its starting to get crowded and we decide to go and get a drink. On the way up the stairs I look over and there are the girls taking there seats. I tripped in front of them and ate it hard. I am talking shoes flying off purse going one direction me the other. My sister is laughing so hard she can not even help me up. I really wish she good have gotten composure long enough to take a picture. I guess we have taken a long mental pic. Needless to say I guess karma got to me and we are still laughing. Haley says that is the best Birthday present I could have given her.

This is Gerard Butler in the Phantom. He was also in P.S. I love you. YUMMY!

If you have not been into the Belagio to check out there gardens they are amazing. They change them throughout the year and they are always so pretty. And you have to LOVE the water show.
We always laugh at Haley when she take pics cause her eyes are always closed. She was goofing the whole time taking pics and they actually turned out cute. So I guess from now on she just needs to goof off during pics.
We played lots at Sephora and Haley let me get a little crazy on her eyes. She got glitter or something in her eye and it got so infected. She looked like quazi from the hunchback of Notre dame the next morning. It was swollen and red.
This is a cake! They had the cutest cakes at this little bakery. If I was a cake person I would have to have one!
We all had such a great time. LOVE you guys...




9 comments:
OH I'm so jealous, I love Phantom. That sounds like a freakin' awesome trip
it looks like you had such a fun little break.
you and your sis really are twins...honestly...i've always thought that but these pics prove it.
and like always...the greatest takers of the "self pics"!
PS the guy in "the phantom"??? yeah!!! HOTTIE!!! even he would have made a better edward :)
How fun! you so need those fun fast trips sometimes! Glad you had a good time!
sometimes I wish I was your sister, you guys have so much fun!
Oh Gerard...
GOOD TIMES, GOOD TIMES!! The 'trip'and all. LOVE YOU!
How fun to have such a cute mom, sister, and sister-in-law to hang with!
You guys are all so cute, I am glad you had such a good time!
AAWWW so cute and so fun. I'm jeoulous. I say let's go on a girls trip somewhere.
Oh! How fun! I love Vegas. I especially love H&M. The best one is in NYC. Three floors and they have kids stuff too!
You look like you had good time. I want to go to Vegas! Happy B-day by the way!
Kel
Post a Comment