Thursday, November 27, 2008

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!



I hope you all have a very Happy Thanksgiving weekend. I am so grateful for the wonderful family and friends that I have! I know that throughout life people come in and out of your life for a reason. I am so thankful for the people that our in mine at this very moment!

I am thankful for all my boys. They continue to teach me something new everyday. I'm thankful for Clint. There is nothing better than seeing what an amazing dad he is to our kids. It makes me fall more and more in love with him.

I am thankful for my health. This last week Clint's grandpa has been diagnosed with Pancreatic cancer. We do not know a whole lot yet but it has been extremely hard on Clint and his family. He has been a huge part in Clint's life and I give him a lot of credit for the person that Clint is today. Clint and his family has been at his side throughout this and it truly made me realize even more how important family is. His grandpa is a kid at heart and I honestly can say you would never know how old he is because he is so active. He is always building random things, hauling hay, taking grandkids up the canyon, going for horseback rides, and always helping someone out. He is a great guy and has lived a great life. It never gets old listening to his stories or listening to him break out in song. Throughout what he has been through so far he remains in such great spirits. It really reminds you to be thankful for who and what you have in your life.

I guess in a nutshell I am thankful for the life I have been blessed with and for the trials that I have gone through. Most of all I am thankful for the people that have touched my life.
Happy Thanksgiving!!

6 comments:

Sunshine said...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!
You're awesome!

Robyn said...

Hope you have a special day! Happy Thanksgiving! Your a good friend!

May Family said...

Clint's grandpa sounds like he is a great man. Happy Thanksgiving!

katie said...

:) amen sista!!!

lunch? soon?!?!

HaleyandGabe said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY....I LOVE YOU SO MUCH. SERIOUSLY I DON'T KNOW WHAT I WOULD DO WITH MYSELF IF YOU WEREN'T AROUND!!!! HAVE A SUPER DAY AND THANKS FOR BEING SUCH A GOOD SISTER TO ME AND AUNT TO BOSTYN, SHE IS SOOOOO LUCKY SHE HAS NO FREAKIN IDEA!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HOPE THIS ONE IS BETTER THAN LAST!!

Ryan & Becky said...

Clint's grandpa sounds like an amazing man. Pancreatic Cancer seems to attack great men. That's what Ryan's step dad passed away from. Hang in there. Thanks for the nice card it meant a lot. I'm glad to have such good friends. Happy Holidays.