Thursday, October 16, 2008

October festivities...

Clint had to take a short trip so the boys and I had a little date at home. Plus it had been so cold we dedcided to stay in. We made yummy cupcakes or I should say I did after the eggs were cracked and the messy part was done they were out of there. Then we topped the night off with a movie. We watch this movie every year at Halloween time my boys love it and it makes me miss Disney land and going through the Haunted House, especially around Halloween time they have it decorated so good with the Nightmare before Halloween stuff.






Dakoda had his first field trip to Pumpkin land. The kids had so much fun for about the first two hours. I think three hours there is a little much I know it was for me any way. When the kids start to say they are ready to leave you know you are done!




Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

HaleyandGabe said...

i know!!!isn't this time of year just flat out depressing when we are not going to Disneyland???

*WEST* said...

I KNOW I KNOW!!!!! I can really smell the churro stands right now...

HaleyandGabe said...

its so true!!!if you concentrate you really can hahahaha SERIOUSLY!!

Crystal said...

all i have to say is you and haley are big dorks!!!! and by the way before i read the comments i was going to write you semm like you are such a fun mom... right now with these two little boys i feel like i am going to pull my hair out..does it get better? i chase them everywhere

*WEST* said...

ohhhhhh Crystal I really wish I could tell you that they would just sit for you and be calm and quiet and NEVER LOUD but its just not the case.. Mine are always going and it is really never quiet. The older they get I notice the more they hang with each other and you will not do so much chasing, but it stays pretty loud. On the flip side I won't lie time goes sooo fast and I miss the age that yours are at so those times you wan't to pull your hair out take a step back because its gone in the blink of an eye.

katie said...

"nightmare" is our favorite movie and kindra is secretly in love with jack!

last yr we hit up the new edition that they had at the theatres and it was so fun....people all dressed up! way too classic...