So we hit the ever awaited HSM3 this weekend. Gage LOVED it. Him and Dakoda have been counting down to go see it. I can say it was actually pretty good and I was impressed with the choreography. Now they are on the count down to go see it again. Gage has even decided to be Troy Bolton for Halloween.
(ha ha I saw this and had to do it)


We also hit the Trick or Treat street up at south town. They had lots of fun. Clint's work help to set it up. They made it look like a little town and you went door to door trick or treating. Good times!!

8 comments:
How Cute! He's more handsome that Zac what's-his-name.
Ohhh fun! I forgot to ask about HSM. I need to take Meg this week.
What cute boys, I just love them!
honestly??? you r the best mom!
how fun does that adventure look?!?
we still need to plan lunch!!!
ps the jack costume is the best! i am secretly in love with jack! hehehe
Sounds like fun! You have such cute boys! I love the Halloween costumes! Go Wildcats! (His is my favorite!) and I have to agree he is much cuter than Zac Efron.
the picture of gage as zac is the best!! you know he just loves it too!!!!
Treyce would be SO JEALOUS. we just can't wait to go see it.
Your boys are so dang cute
Oh bummer... I forgot about that this year! Hope Bunco was fun tonight. WHoever won your prizes is lovin it!
Post a Comment