looking for gold and a little roping
Last but not least this is my favorite picture of Colt and Meg. Does he not look so excited and Meg looks like she is having the time of her life.
All in all good times. Here we are waiting for them to get off the train. Ris has not been feeling so hot and Sun's husband has been gone hunting so this is where we met up not are usual crack of dawn to go running. We are still running but we had to ditch the canyon we saw one too many eyes in the bushes and when it is pitch black out its a little creepy so we hit the cemetery instead. How appropriate to be running there in October! Some how that sounds less creepy ha ha. It is so much fun and a MAJOR but kicker!







5 comments:
I LOVE the picture of Colton & Meg. Colt's facial expression cracks me up.
I can't believe I sported Bentleys backpack for her the entire time. (That's terrible) I guess I was doing a good job that day on not caring about what others think. haha
My kids had so much fun!They love your boys!
That is awesome, it looks so fun. that is great you are still running, I had to quit do to the fact that my husband has school everynight. blah.
Ok, so you want girls and I want a BOY! I love my little girl but I want a rough tough little mama's boy. Ellie is such a DADDY's girl! I saw your family pic on a photographer's website and was dying at how cute your boys looked and how great you looked, of course!
fun and gorgeous as always!
i bet that they had so much fun! carter went their yesterday with his class and had a blast....
oh to be young again...
...and the creepers in the bushes???way to horrid!
How fun looks like you guys had a ball. I love Fall.
Post a Comment