Monday, September 29, 2008

Pumpkin time...

Finally Peaches are over! Oh but they were so yummy! Well now on to the pumpkins! I love this time of year. I love it just as much as Christmas! My kids were so excited to start getting the pumpkins out this year. We have grown them since I was little and now my kids look forward to it! We have some really big ones this year, and the cutest Cinderella pumpkins (that's what the name of them are) that you stack up like snowmen. I think I am just really looking forward to the fall and so far it has been so nice! And I just realized one of the first posts I ever did was on our pumpkin patch, which means I have been going at this blog for a year now!!






The boys look like they are working hard don't they?!?
And I must say I love Koda's outfit!





Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Hill said...

Wow, that's a lot of pumpkins. Your boys look like they are having a ball. Fall is the Best!

thescotts said...

Oh my goodness! I will always remember pumpkin time at your house. How fun! We will have to come by and get some pumpkins from you all! Ele Loves pumpkins. She is already talking about them and wanting some.
Becky and I are thinking of getting together sometime this week. Maybe you can come too?!?!? I would LOVE it! Maybe Marisa too. I will let you know what Becky and figure out.
Kel

Huber Family said...

How fun!

HaleyandGabe said...

are you serious?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!

katie said...

halloween is my ultimate most favorite bestest holiday ever, so to see your pumpkins makes me so happy!
way cute pics and way to get out there yourself!
i have decided to go private so can you please email me your address over to katie242424@hotmail.com? Thanks!!!!
ps you are the best and always give such great compliements so thanks!

Sunshine said...

fun! So cool that your kids get to grow up doing some of the things you did as a kid.
I remember you watching Bentley last year for me and taking all those cute pictures of her in the pumpkins.

Lindsay Henderson said...

Two things, One, your family pics are really cute and festive to boot. Two, I'm eating my caramel apple @ 12 am...AMAZING! Thanks for hosting such a cute bunco!

Jenn said...

How fun!! I love all those pumkins, I remember every year we would drive by your house and see all the pumpkins! And your boys are so cute!! :)

Manolakis Family said...

I love the pictures my parents took of Lexie last year coming over to pick out a pumpkin - I hope she gets to do that again. I think they see you more than me (No I don't think I know. the peaches were so very yummy my dad made us peaches-n-cream with them. As my dad says it "Farley brought over these great peaches". Yum!! Thank you!