Sunday, September 21, 2008

The MIGHTY hunter...

I guess I should to do a little posting for my hubby since this blog is about him too, and if I am going to post for him this is what it should be about. Clint LOVES the outdoors and is very passionate about wildlife. Clint finally drew out for the once in a lifetime moose hunt and he got one! You can only draw this tag once and if you do not get one that is it! He was so excited I am sure they were all like kids in a candy store. My dad also drew after 20 years of putting in. He decided to try and put in for a different area and as luck would have it Clint and my dad both drew this year. Clint, Gabe, and my Dad had went the week before and returned looking like they got beat up with a baseball bat and with out a moose. After seeing the video footage they took I knew why. His will be a lot harder but they are bound and determined to do it. Clint lucked out and had a pretty easy hunt. This is when I know Fall is really just around the corner because of the hunts. I am glad that Clint has such great family and friends to hang with and to help out in these situations. His good friends Jake and Steve went and his dad. They all had such a great time and they are looking forward to the rest of the hunts for the season I am sure!




4 comments:

Scott, Mandi and the boys said...

I am so EXCITED for him. That is AWESOME!! Congrats Clint!!!

The Bischoff's said...

That's so awesome! My brothers would be so jealous! Congrats!

katie said...

wow!
that thing is HUGE!
congrats:)

HaleyandGabe said...

now they need to all get workin and find dad his moose!!! I still can't believe someone in the family killed a moose :(