Monday, July 14, 2008

Summer...

Ummmmm can someone tell me where July has gone? I can not believe that it is half over! School will be here before we know it. We have been going, going, going all summer long. And as for myself I have started to run the canyon. I meet my girls at the canyon bright and early and we run. If you know me I have always said that I am not a runner. I think I have surprised myself. I look so forward to Mondays to see them and start our week off.

Next off Swim lessons are finally over! I think they have paid off for sure! It is so nice to go to the pool and not have to watch them like a hawk. I feel for the most part they can go and swim which means I can relax a little myself. NICE...

A few pics at the pool..


Dakoda watches his brothers do all the big boy stuff and wants to do it to. He has begged me to go off the rope swing and I kept telling him no its to deep (9ft) and your still to little. With tears in his eyes he said" I know I can do it". I finally caved in and let him. I thought he would panic so I stayed right by the side in case I had to jump in. Needless to say he did it and every time we go he has to do it!







My boys love it when the little ones come! They love to help!!!







Lots of fun with family and friends!



Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

adamsfamilynews said...

I like the underwater pictures. Sounds like you are always running :)

katie said...

shannon...you take the best pictures ever! those are the kind that i try to take and sometimes it works but yours....always work!

so when you say run the canyon...do you mean the provo river trail? i took the kids up there yesterday to scope it out too see if i can start handcycling up there? don't you just feel so much better after a good run...or a good workout?

...and i was thinking the same thing...the summer is just flying by...

Marianne Martin said...

Hey! That's not fair. When do I get to be like you and just relax while the kids swim? Not fair at all. I guess you've already paid your dues.