This summer is going by way to fast and it seems we are always going! The kids have had swim lessons for the past two weeks and still have two more to go. I must say though I have seen a huge difference in them so its worth it. We also hit Yuba for a day with my aunt and her family and some of our friends went as well but they left a little early.
(How cute is Meg surrounded by all these boys)
A couple of weeks ago we headed up to hobble creek and had a big barbeque with the family. We do not see my dads side near as much as we need to! They had so much fun playing in the water and playing games!


My dad has NINE brothers and sisters!
I can not believe how big "Tutu" has gotten?!

Sorry for the long post, this is what you get when you slack!

My dad has NINE brothers and sisters!
I can not believe how big "Tutu" has gotten?!
Sorry for the long post, this is what you get when you slack!







10 comments:
cute pictures!!! I seriously didnt realize that was Boston, she has got so big, and I love the look on Koda's face in the middle picture...Way cute!!!
clint crashing on the knee board is a good one. and i will have to say, Bostyn is a cutie!!!!
Hey boys, it's 10:00pm do you know where your mother is??
Shannon it was goo to see your blog. I found it on Robins. You have such A darling family.
Awesome pics. looks like you've been busy doing some super fun things so we will all forgive you for slacking in posting:) Lets do a bbq or something, I've still never seen your new house, that probably isn't really new to you anymore.
Such CUTE pictures!
You ALWAYS get the best pictures...I need a lesson! Serious! It looks like your fam is as obsessed as mine is with the summer activities! I do not even know what I am going to do when it becomes cold again!
ok so i totaly suck!!! I havent been on blogger for for ever!! im so sorry i missed the dress party! I would have totlay gone if i had my freakin blog up and going.. I love all your pics of the summer so far. Specily love the one on top of your boys!!! great pic! well im going to try and keep on top of my S^#T now and keep up with yall!
come on post some bret michaels already GOSH!!!!! email me the pics please
It was good to run into you the other day at 7 peaks. I also got to see Bostyn...finally. She's so cute! Thanks for all the updates and posts. I never knew your dad's family was so big.
Post a Comment