
Happy Birthday! So for my big 30 I spent the day in bed cause I just had a bone graph done on my mouth. For Clint's big 32 I spent the day in bed for the exact same thing and so Clint's day was pretty much sunk. His Mom and Dad had everyone over to their house for a barbecue so a big thanks to them! Clint you are the most amazing dad, husband and friend!!! Thanks for all that you do! I was trying to find some better pictures of Clint (like his Joe dirt pics) but they are on the other computer, and it is having issues, he is probably really relieved right now!
Happy Birthday, Love you LOTS!




4 comments:
whoa, I've never seen Clint with hair before. Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday big man! Hope you have a super day!
Hey I think guys will be guys and those are some great guy pictures.lol.. Hope you are feeling better and that your man had a great birtthday!!
Happy birthday Clint. You are an awesome dad and pitcher I must say!! I am glad you guys are playing with us this year!!
Post a Comment