Monday, April 28, 2008

"VIVA LAS VEGAS"




Clint had to go work in Vegas for a few days and I thought I would tag along. We had such a great time. My kids are starting to feel better they would be 100% if we could get rid of the lingering cough. They got to stay with Grandmas and Papa's while we went. So I guess they got a little vacation too. Thanks to both of our amazing parents!!! While Clint worked I just hung at the pool and got in some good reads. A friend lent me a book to read called The Saving Graces, and I LOVED it! So worth the read! I love it when I find a book that I love! So a big thanks to her.



Then we hit Mystere at TI. At first I thought what have we done, but ended up really liking it. I went and saw Ka earlier this year and it was really good and had a great story to it. I was waiting for some sort of a story line to this one and if there was one I did not get it. It was really entertaining though.



You got to love self portraits! I know the lion picture is super cheesy but what can I say I saw an opportunity and took it! When I first saw this girl feeding all the fish in this tank I thought it looked fun. Then she started to get swarmed and I thought not so fun! The other picture is at the water show at the Belagio. I love this show at night!



Then we hit Sephora and I got some really cool mascara that my sister has been raving about! And I also got some new stuff that smells super good! I must also say what a good husband I have to hang out in this store with me. I know he was dieing to leave but did not say a word.




We also went and hit the bodies exhibit. It is crazy what they have. It was really interesting and one of those things once you have seen it you are good and do not need to see it again.
Last but not least of course we pit stopped by the Cheesecake factory for pot stickers, because they are the bomb!
All in all it was a fun little get away, and everyone is on the uphill to feeling better! (knock on wood)



14 comments:

HaleyandGabe said...

That mascara is the BOMB!!! you look super pretty in your pictures!

adamsfamilynews said...

I need a vacation!! It looks like a lot of fun. You look very pretty, like always.

Hill said...

Nice, vegas is only fun as a short vacation in my opinion. I LOVE that book by the way.

Crystal said...

How nice.. I bet that it was so nice to get away for a minute. I just had to tell you look very pretty!

katie said...

Shannon! Of course I remember you and am so glad that you said hi! Your boys are so cute and BIG! We are getting so old huh?!? You are still as gorgeous as ever and lets keep in touch through the blog world and we should go to lunch the next time Jen come's in town! Are you not glad that the 2 of us got Jen to finally blog! hehehe

Amber Lynn said...

hey beautiful!~ How are you? lol I love your family to death still, theres not a day from growing up that i dont remember not hanging out at the larsen house, and wishing I had a big sister like you.. lol Your lil ones are so cute!!! How is everything? Im so glad that everyone can keep in touch still after all these years. Hope you have a good night!!!

Robyn said...

Looks good women! I need a trip, sometimes it fun just to go with the hubby too! You remember why you married each other!:)I was thinking of our fun vegas trip the other day, that was so fun!

Duncahoo said...

Looks like so much fun, we are sad to miss it.

Scott, Mandi and the boys said...

I am so glad you went you sooo deserved it! Looked like it was tons of fun. See you soon!

Scott, Mandi and the boys said...

P.S. At leadt you got him in one of your stores since you had to stay at his!!! Ha..Ha...

HaleyandGabe said...

thats soooo true Mandi! now that you mention it no wonder he was such a good sport...BASS PRO SHOP, HELLLOOOO

Manolakis Family said...

Looks like fun, I am ready for hot weather and a swimming pool - no wata lake, bring on summer!

Sunshine said...

SO FUN!! I loved Mystere at TI.

What a cute couple you & Clint are!

HaleyandGabe said...

hope you are feeling better!! we will be over when we get home to see ya...when we're all done brandin us some cattle ya hear! YEE HAW.