
Honestly when is it going to end?!? Just when I think we are over whatever it is that is in the air someone else gets it! Clint has been sick all weekend and the guy is never sick. In the eleven years we have been together I have never seen him throw up and he rarely takes medicine.
So when he is asking for stuff I know he is sick. Dakoda has had this cough/runny nose I swear since February! He will get this nasty cough then it will go away for a couple of Weeks then it comes back. I am taking him back in today and I swear they better give me the miracle drug! Now Gage has started. Really, WHAT THE #@$%!!! So far Colt and I are going pretty strong (knock on wood). Because I do not know how much more I can take...




9 comments:
I am praying that tutu doesnt get sick since your boys slept here over the weekend!!!!!! (and watch your mouth!!!!) but i guess in your situation again and again and.... i would be swearing too!
The summer is coming...I know how you feel. Everyone who comes from utah to visit brings there sicknesses with them. Good luck with that hope your boys get better!
check for a gas leak because I know first hand that that can affect your health:)
There is nothing worse than being sick, unless your husband and kids are sick. It seems like this year has been a bad one, hope you all get feeling better soon!!!
Oh my gosh! we went through this a couple of months ago. For what it's worth, we put vicks rub on the bottom of our kids feet and put socks over them when we put them to bed. It helps to soothe their nasty cough and helps them sleep better. Good Luck!
I have never heard of putting it on feet, where have I been! I will for sure try it tonight!
GOOD MORNING!!!!have a good day...love you lots
Oh My gosh.... I feel your pain. I picked up Jaiden yesterday from school and he's been throwing up. Bentley was up all night again last night throwing up. Will it ever end? I'm hoping May 1st brings warm & health for both our fam's and we can finally put this winter and all the illness behind us.
I do the vicks rub on my kids feet as well and it really works, don't ask me how!!! I hope your kids are better now though!
Post a Comment