
As I am
looking through pics of my kids I can not believe how many I have of Colton and Gage with hats or objects on there heads, and I just snagged a few of the very many that I have. And for some reason Gage and a cowboy hat especially! And then I get looking at Dakoda and all the different hair styles and different colors his hair has turned. I get asked quite often if I color it and NO I do not. I like his hair longer but Koda and clint think that it is funny to cut it as soon as I leave. The one where Koda is crying Haley and I
thought it would be funny to put him upside down and spray his hair so it would stand up. He
thought it was fun until he looked in the mirror and it scared him to death. And by the way I am soooooo glad that it is MARCH!!!!!
9 comments:
Shannon, me and jason were just talking about how dang cute your boys are! Love all these pictures!
so cute!!!!
You do have freakin adorable boys. I love the cowboy hat pics. If I ever have a boy, I'm going to make him wear cowboy hats.
Your kids are SO CUTE!
A lot of kids as they get older don't look anything like their baby pictures but with your boys I can totally tell which is which. They are all cuties.
i love those guys...by the way tonight at moms when the boys were watching terminator having their post terminator party with mom...gagers did not stop coughing!! give the kid some medicine!!!!!!
Shannon, your pictures are awesome! You have 3 of the most handsome boys I've ever seen!
Thanks Dr. Haley I'll be sure and do that.!.!
thank you. anytime!!
come home already!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment