...and I mean exactly that! I have been a blog slacker. For those of you who do not know, I hate MARCH. I am pretty much a single mom and it has been this way since I can remember. It is one of Clint's busiest months. Even though most of it he is still in the state we do not see him cause he is soooo busy! The boys and I decided to go up and see him this weekend. They had a blast at the pool. Gage and Koda still had gift cards to build a bear for Christmas so we finally made it there to do it. Then we got stuck in the St. Patty's day parade, then hit the movie College road trip which was really cute. Then we headed to see what Clint was up too. They had a huge pile of love sacks and the kids thought that was so much fun. And riding around on there motorized scooter things. I never realized how big this show that Clint does is. It is sooo big and a lot of work! Only another weak too go and I will have a husband home again, at least until MAY!!! I wish you could see how big it is and all the screens and stuff but it was to dark oh well-Have a super day!
Friendships?????
11 years ago




2 comments:
It looks really cool, we went up on friday to hang out for a minute. Not to rub it in, but I'm SOOO glad that Josh doesn't have to be up there. It was the first time in, like, 10 years (minus the mission).
It is about time you updated your blog!! :) Your boys are so cute, it looks like you guys had a good time
Post a Comment