Friday, February 22, 2008

Memory lane Part 2




So another trip down memory lane! I am not very good at doing this flash back thing. I look at some of these pics and laugh so hard. They are going on as they are in my old scrapbooks, although I should probably pull some off of my self, oh well.
These take me back to lots of softball, (every summer) all the fun after school, dances, world fairs, trips to flaming gorge, and my sis and I almost drowning in Mexico! And there are a few here and there that I am not sure what they are! Lots of good times...

12 comments:

Scott, Mandi and the boys said...

Oh my gosh that it HILARIOUS!!! I have got to start flashback friday. Trust me I have some good ones of all the girls (and guys). Have a great day!!!

HaleyandGabe said...

that one polygamist dress did get passed around didn't it?! marisa has got it on in one of pics. But I LOVE the off the shoulder dress Marisa has got on....BEAUTIFUL!!

HaleyandGabe said...

you need to get a hold of Oaklee cause she has been in quite of few of your flash back Friday pictures she would probably love to see all these! She will probably die too!! ( anyways, hahahaha look at Lance!!!)

Hill said...

Those are funny. I don't know if there is any way I would post my old highschool pic's, EEK!

Manolakis Family said...

Where were we all going in that last page where we are all in the flower dresses? I don't remember that. These kill me honestly makes me want to go pull out some old pages.

And if you do get a hold of Oaklee or have her email I would love it. I ran in to her about a year and half ago and her and Travis had just moved back to holiday but my email for them doesn't work. Fun times!

Sunshine said...

Oh My Gosh!!

*WEST* said...

Hey Nat---I could not tell you where we were going all I know is that we were HOT!! HA HA
When I talk to Des next I will get her info. I see Oak sometimes when she comes down so I will get it from her or Des. Have a good one.

Robyn said...

Shannon, you seriously were so hot and so into those sweet dresses! I love it!

A said...

LOL! That is the goofiest pic of Jason I have EVER seen... and Ryan.. ha ha and Lance... oh my they were so young!
I must say that your prom dresses are the UGLIEST things I have ever seen. I am not THAT much younger than you and we wore NOTHING even kind of close to those...
OH, but isn't it fun to look back on the good old days!

Duncahoo said...

I was thinking how hot we were!!!

Desiallred said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
*WEST* said...

Hey Des I got your message. THANKS> I wrote all the info down. I hope that you have a super day---And yes Ris we were hot in our NINTH GRADE dance dresses!!! HAHAHa