Clint's brother got married this weekend up at the Salt Lake Temple. We thought that it would be totally crazy with Pres. Hinkley's viewing going on but surprisingly it was not. It will for sure be a day that they will remember forever, not just because of there wedding anniversary but because they share it now with a very memorable man. Congrats to them they are now off trading this great weather for something a little hotter.
I had to put the bottom photo on because it is just to funny. Koda had had it that night he has been sick since Tuesday and just was not in the mood. We have now been into the Dr. twice because he has had a temp of more than 102 degrees since Tuesday (up too almost 105) they finally say that he has the actual influenza. what that means I have know idea I always thought that the flu was the flu but I guess it's not. I feel so bad for kids when they are sick it sucks! I hate it even more because every one is so tired of being cooped up in the house because of this weather we do not need to add this on top of it. Please spring hurry!?!?!




4 comments:
oh my gosh shannon, that picture kills me, that is so classic! He is so freaking cute I could die!
I LOVE that face. That's too cute!
I hope he gets better soon.
his face cracks me up. I feel ya on the sick kid thing. Am has had a miserable cold for over a week now, we are both so sick of nose wiping we could scream.
I love Koda's face...that is a picture you will have to keep and show his future wife. He is so funny, he kills me!!!
Post a Comment