Sunday, January 13, 2008

"We all just want to be big ROCK STARS"

I could not resist recording Gage! He is sooo funny to watch play. He really gets rocking out. In this video he was just getting warmed up. He really has become quite good! I can not believe how addicting this guitar hero thing can be. Clint has started to travel again and I can not sleep that good when he is gone so I find myself playing all night!! I put the kids in bed and before you know it, its like midnight! (know wonder I can not sleep) I recorded him on this little portable travel camera that only holds like 30 minute videos and this was the first time that I used it I must say I am quite impressed... (you might want to pause the music at the bottom of my page so you can hear)

8 comments:

HaleyandGabe said...

I am rolling!!! no matter how many times I have watched Gagers play guitar hero it will never get old! He is HILLARIOUS!

Sunshine said...

I dare speak for all that check your blog when I say,
"We want to see Shannon rock out to guitar hero!"

Tara said...

Shannon, when the kids come home from school they have to wait for ever for you to get off THEIR guitar hero!!!!

Scott, Mandi and the boys said...

That is sooo funny! He is good. We need to get together and have a guitar hero play off! I have to say me (and Bridget) aren't very good but the rest of the crew is!! It would be a BLAST!!!

Hill said...

That is funny, that game is awesome. Is it true you have WII connections, cause Josh and I really want one.

Kristan Carter said...

Shannon,
I love your blog...You are way creative....Gee...And Gage is really quite good. Youf family is darling...And I hate when my husband is out of town..I know the feeling...I am glad I got to hang with you guys the other night...Fun times!!

Hill said...

Hey we are ready to Wii, so let me know when the next shipment comes in.

Robyn said...

Ok first of all, im peeing my pants because he is rocking out to "Cherry Pie" oh good times, good thing he dosent really know what it means!! so cute I love it!