Finally we made it out to play in the snow! We tried to talk Haley into getting on to see if we could not get that baby out once and for all but she declined.
Shannon- Your boys have gotten so big- and they are so handsome. I'm so glad I have a way to see how your family is doing. Looks like your doing great!
now I wish I would have since I just found out tonight that Shannon and Clint gave back their NFR tickets in Vegas "RIGHT ABOVE THE SHOOTS" (according to Clint) because Shannon didn't want to chance missing it. And here I still sit with not a sign of her coming any time soon and she is due tomorrow (around 9:30ish p.m....hahaha)
I have done almost everything I can think of: jump up and down, walk, walk, walk,Gabes even gotten lucky 3 times in one week :), what else?!...besides drink that castor oil stuff, I dont want the runs and a stomach ache, however, getting the runs now might benefit me when it comes time for pushing hahaha!! Well when it does come it will be a cute little shit.
So when and if she comes I still like the name Bostyn Adams...mom said she likes it only if its Bostyn Talulah Adams>anyways I do like Bostyn or Avorie...HELP!! maybe if we say, "ok this is her name" she'll think "finally" and come out!
10 comments:
FUN!!Your boys look like they're in heaven.
I would say it looks fun, but I like to enjoy my snow from the comfort of my space heater watching it out the window. Nice pics though.
Shannon- Your boys have gotten so big- and they are so handsome. I'm so glad I have a way to see how your family is doing. Looks like your doing great!
Now that looks like fun! Ah come on Haley, don't ya want her to come yet?
now I wish I would have since I just found out tonight that Shannon and Clint gave back their NFR tickets in Vegas "RIGHT ABOVE THE SHOOTS" (according to Clint) because Shannon didn't want to chance missing it. And here I still sit with not a sign of her coming any time soon and she is due tomorrow (around 9:30ish p.m....hahaha)
Haley, SO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!!!! HA HA HAPPY DAY
Shannon, can I just say Colton looks so freaking much like Clint Im dying, looks like you had lots of fun!
I have done almost everything I can think of: jump up and down, walk, walk, walk,Gabes even gotten lucky 3 times in one week :), what else?!...besides drink that castor oil stuff, I dont want the runs and a stomach ache, however, getting the runs now might benefit me when it comes time for pushing hahaha!! Well when it does come it will be a cute little shit.
Whoops..was that a little too much information?! sorry, I'm just going a little crazy I think at this point.
So when and if she comes I still like the name Bostyn Adams...mom said she likes it only if its Bostyn Talulah Adams>anyways I do like Bostyn or Avorie...HELP!! maybe if we say, "ok this is her name" she'll think "finally" and come out!
Post a Comment