Thursday, December 6, 2007

Jasmine



Which Disney Princess Are You?

You are Jasmine. You are loyal and would visit the ends of the earth for what you believe. You would never let obstacles stand in the way of true love.
Find Your Character @ BrainFall.com

I saw this cute one on Sun's blog and could not help but take it, In fact I took it like 3 or 4 times and every time I got the same one! I do not know about visiting the ends of the earth for what I beleive, I would more visit the ends of the earth on a good vacation! What I beleive I can find at home!!!

3 comments:

HaleyandGabe said...

I still make a better Jasmine than you, just ask mom!!!! (since I was Jasmine for Halloween for like 3 years in a row I swear)

Hill said...

I can't wait to take it. Anything Disney.

Hooley Family said...

I took that quiz, I am Cinderella. You always have fun stuff on your blog!