So another Thanksgiving has come and gone, that is just crazy where has the year gone? I am so thankful for my amazing family! Without them I wonder where I would be? I have so much to be thankful for I do not even know where to begin?! I have an amazing husband who is so selfless and giving. He is an amazing father in which I do not even know where to start describing. I have three indredible boys who continue to teach me something new every day, I love them so much sometimes it is scary. I just love the thought of family period...for without any of them where would any of us be! I have the best parents and siblings all of which have taught me so much and I will be forever grateful! I have the best in-laws and out-laws all of which make life interesting, and I am so thankful for them. I have incredible friends, who I truly do love with all my heart! Last but not least I am thankful for the little things in life, the things we sometimes tend to overlook only later to realize what a blessing they really are! I could go on and on blah, blah blah... but seriously It would be pages and pages, I will just give a shout out and say Happy Thanksgiving to you all and lots of LOVE!!!!! ( and for those of you who will brave the craziness have fun shopping tomorrow!!!)





5 comments:
HEy Shannon! Thanks for the comment. It is fun that bailee and ellie are close in age... makes for a good distraction for ellie when they are together...
Your family is cute and I love your home...
happy holidays!!
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!! I love you Shannon and I am so greatful for all you do for me. I love your boys to death too, they have taught me so much and I think because of them I'll make it out alright with TuTu (in a pink kind of way of course!!) LOVE YOU GUYS
Looks like you had a super day! Ours was great too! Is so nice to have family around! P.s. did clint kill the bird? Happy Turkey day! Love ya! Robyn
Happy Thanksgiving! Looks like you had a great time... I wasn't about to brave that shopping either!
Happy Thanksgiving Shannon, cute family!! Miss ya
Post a Comment