So as you all know I am still trying to organize pictures on my computer. One day after church the kids wanted to go play out in the orchard so I decided to take some pictures, this is the fun after the peaches are all over! Even though these were not taken very long ago I totally forgot that I had taken them. Its a good thing I have decided to start getting this all organized, now hopefully my computer does not crash before I have backup after backup after backup!!!
Friendships?????
11 years ago





5 comments:
What cute pic's your boys are so cute. You shouldn't be updating pic's on your blog for your birthday. At least go do something fun tonight..that is if your feeling up to it. Happy birthday friend...love ya tonz!!!
Hey, ya happy birthday! it's a popular one, my best friends husband and she just had her baby today so now I know 3 people with it. Those are cute pic's, I love the boys playing in their white shirts, i also love your new pics of your boys on the side, cute!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!! WE LOVE YOU
Your boys are so handsome! Love the pictures, and Happy late Birthday!
You really are a great photographer.
And your kids are so photogenic. I wish I could have you take my kids pictures. Love ya!
Post a Comment