I am sick of looking at all the candy so I had to add something new!!! My kids love to play in the leaves, not so much the raking them up, just the satisfaction of making the biggest mess that they possibly can! Just when you think that they are done and have them all back in piles and are ready to bag it they go for it again...but what else are you supposed to do!!!!
(you can click on the little sound symbol on the slide to stop the music, I could not figure out how to get rid of it all together so there was not two songs playing at once!!!)
Friendships?????
11 years ago







7 comments:
Reminds me of the good old days!
Hey...two great minds think alike!! Right?!! Cute pictures of the boys they are so cute. Looks like they had as much fun as Karter did.
Cute pictures, looks like they had a great time. I hope you are blowing some of those up - you really are a great photographer.
Cute!! You take great Pics.
Thanks Sun and Nat, I think that I am more of a wannabe good photographer at the moment but I am working on it!!! Have a good day!
Those are sweet pics. but with such cute subjects, how can you go wrong.
so cute, i swear you are like a professional photographer, your pictures are always so cute! By the way thanks for getting me so dang addicted to blogging!
Post a Comment