Saturday, October 13, 2007

TAGGED!!!

I have been tagged by my friends Sunshine and Natalie.The rules:
Player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves.
At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog, for these rules.
Here are my 6:
1.I love putting the kids to bed after a long day and I have nothing but quiet to watch all of my tivo'd shows which include: Boston Legal, The Hills, Oprah, Man vs. Wild, Grey's, Meercat Manor(I know this one is a little wierd but for those of you who watch it can vouch that it is really GOOD!) I also can not wait for my kids to wake to wake up the next morning...
2.I hate finger prints all over my windows in the car drives me nuts!
3.I love to clean and to organize stuff...not so much the cleaning and organizing but the feeling you have when it is all done!!!
4.I love to travel and to take pictures
5.For somes reason I have to constantly be doing something even when I just want to do nothing I am thinking about doing something! (I don't understand it either)
6.I am absolutly, positivly, crazy in love with my family!!!!

I am going to tag: Haley, Mandi, Hill, Mellisa, Suzanne, and Jen so she will update her blog!(HA,HA)
HAVE FUN!!!!!

3 comments:

Sunshine said...

You are very good at taking those pictures!! I loved the pictures you took of Bentley. So did the rest of my fam. Thank you!!

Hill said...

Nice, I'll get working on it now that I have the internet again.

Manolakis Family said...

You and I are a lot alike. I can really relate to your always having to do something - drives Greg nuts... Usually thinkin of the next thing on the to do list and how I have to organize something else. I want to see more of this photography thing - you should post a slide show with some of the places you have traveled to and taken pics. I really like http://picasa.google.com/blogger/ and http://www.slide.com/arrange?bc=0&fx=0&tt=41&sk=0&cy=bb&th=0&sc=0 is pretty cool too.