Tuesday, October 2, 2007

OHHH the things they do.....


Seriously where has the time gone? I think I woke up one day and Dakoda went from newborn to 3! I have enjoyed having the alone time with him since the other two have been in school...but everytime I turn around it is something new. Just to name a few---he has tried shaving and him and his cousin got into the makeup with a little help from the older ones and tried to dress up as pirates...and then there are those looks that you have to ask what have you done now?








5 comments:

Hooley Family said...

Dakoda is so cute! He's definately got a big personality, you can see it in the pictures.

Hill said...

He is so cute. In about 14 years, I have a darling niece just his age, we'll have to hook them up.

Sunshine said...

I love it!! He is so dang cute. You know I can always relate on the things little boys do. I guess we will never have boring lives.

Scott, Mandi and the boys said...

Koda is so cute, Karter loves the pic's. I told him he was dressing up like a pirate and now he wants to with Koda.

Manolakis Family said...

Thanks for the great pumpkins! Can't believe my parents see you more than me.

Anyway, you have been TAGGED. Check out the rules on my blog and have so much fun coming up with 6 facts about yourself! Love ya! Natalie