Wednesday, September 26, 2007

The Great Pumpkin Patch!

Fall for us is officially here! I am so excited I love fall...Our pumpkin patch is insane this year. The kids love it though even though we know to it means Dad is in his busy season and will be traveling a lot this next month, another great reason to have this going so he can see what is going on a way from home! That is one of our dogs Sophie, she thinks that she is so big and tries to scare everyone away...


6 comments:

Hill said...

Ok, maybe I'll just bring Ammie up there instead of going to some random pumpkin patch. Your dog is soo cute! your kids are cute too, but I've never seen your dog. Adorable.

Anonymous said...

Hello long lost neighbor! How funny that you came across my blog. You'll probably see us sometime this week when we come over to get some pumpkins. Thanks for saying Hi! TTYL.

Anonymous said...

Shannon, your boys are so handsome! I can't believe how big they are.... Love the blog too!

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!! Shannon look at you go!! your blog looks great.

HaleyandGabe said...

Tell Sophie I love her...She is so stinking cute...I'll come see her in a few!

HaleyandGabe said...

OKAY,OKAY Mickey Mouse is freakin sick of you guys and wants you to go home!!!! waaahhh! hurry I miss you!